Saturday 5 May 2012

Hello, Hola, Welcome!

Hey hey hey! I'm Jess and this is my first ever blog post, be nice;)! So, where am I from? I live in Liverpool, but am not a scouser! Talking of scousers-who else is sad desperate scousewives is finished? haha! I'm 13 years old, and in my second year of high school. On my blog there's going to be a variety of different posts, everyday life, beauty, tutorials, hauls, fashion, styling and whatever else takes my fancy!

So, why did I decide to write a blog? Well apart from the fact I woke up this morning, after being rejected by my Mum to go on a shopping trip(which I was hoping to get the next book after The Hunger Games-Catching Fire, it is fab!:P) and being totally bored until now (17:05) after messing around trying to work out how to work this for at least an hour and half. So after my family decided to go out without me, my result of boredom came to starting a blog! I've been planning to for a while now, and the inspiration to do this is by two amazing bloggers and youtubers, called zoella and sprinkleofglitter. I have been watching both their youtube channels for a while now, but recently I was introduced to the world of blogging. Since then I have been reading them, and really wanted to do a half as good blog as they do! So here it is, my first ever blog post. Definitely not the most interesting thing in the world, but heyho, I promise it will get better soon:)!

sprinkleofglitter- http://sprinkleofglitter.blogspot.co.uk/

zoella-http://schoee.blogspot.co.uk/

I must say sorry for my awful spelling and grammar-it is awful hence me going to a grammar school! The amount of red lines under lots of words is terrible hehe!

much love, adios amigos!

ps: a big happy birthday to Beth, and thankyou for the fabulous party you invited me to!



Jess. x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment