Saturday 5 May 2012

Get to know me!

Hello, me again! As I am knew(yes, 2 blogs in one day!!) I gathered you wouldn't know much about me. So I thought I would do a quick get to know me!

Name: Jessica
Nickname: Jess, Jecca(long story short, my brother couldn't say my name when he was younger and now its stuck!)
Birthday: 9th September 1998
Star Sign: Virgo
Occupation: Student
Siblngs: 4 brothers, Adam(7), Joshua(2), Daniel(1), Oliver(1) and one sister Hannah(3).

Hair colour: browney/blondey/mousey highlighted mess!
Hair length: Below my shoulders
Eye Colour: Blue
Any Piercings?: Ears!
Righty or lefty?: Righty!
Shoe Size: 7

Firsts..
Bestfriend: Chloe probably-still friends now, but not as close!
Sport: Dancing, ice skating and horse riding!
Award: Dancing/or swimming exam.
Real Holiday: Austria
Concert: X factor!

Favourite..
Film: Twilight, since last night!
TV Show: Waterloo road
Colour: Pink, blue, green, lots!
Song: Primadonna- Marina and the Diamonds
Restaurant: Red Hot Buffet!
Store: Primark and Superdrug!
Book: The Hunger Games
Magazine: Cosmo
Shoes- Toms lookalikes from Primark!

Currently..
Feeling: Annoyed, internet wont work-_-
Single or Taken: Single
Eating: Nothing
Listening to: Ray Charles - Chiddy Bang
Thinking about: What to do tomorrow!
Watching: The Voice
Wearing: Black leggings, white superman top and big grey socks!

Future..
Want children?: Possibly.. but owch!
Want to be married?: Yep
Careers in mind?: Something like a counsellor, youth helper..
Where do you want to live?: London

Do you believe in,,
God: No.. sorry!
Miracles: Sometimes
 Love at first sight: Yes
Ghosts: Yes, and you would to if you went to my nans house!
Aliens: nope
Soul Mates: nope
Heaven: nope
Kissing on first date: yes
In yourself: Sometimes, but I should more often!

So here is enough about me..bye!!x x x

(Hannah Lily, 3 years old)




No comments:

Post a Comment